Job Fair for Experienced RNs: February 27
Henderson Hospital is growing! Located in Henderson, Nevada in the Las Vegas metro area, Henderson Hospital is hiring experienced Registered Nurses for a variety of roles at our upcoming Job Fair. Our growth includes a new Level 2 NICU and expansion of our med-surg unit. We’re looking for RNs with at least one year of experience for the following positions:
- ED RN (Full-Time, Days & Nights)
- ICU RN (Full-Time, Days & Nights)
- IMC RN (Full-Time, Days)
- Med-Surg RN (Full-Time Days & Nights)
- Float Pool Med-Surg RN (Full-Time, Days & Nights)
- Float Pool Critical Care RN (Full-Time, Nights)
- Nursery RN (Full-Time, Nights)
- OB-GYN RN (Full-Time, Days & Nights)
- L&D RN (Per-Diem)
- NICU RN (Full Time, Days & Nights)
We’re also seeking RNs with clinical and managerial experience for the following positions:
- OB-GYN Clinical Supervisor (Full Time, Days & Nights)
- NICU Clinical Supervisor (Full Time, Days & Nights)
- NICU Manager
- Director, Critical Care
Join us at our Job Fair on Tuesday, February 27 to learn more about these positions and chat with recruiters.
1050 W. Galleria Dr.
Henderson, NV 89011
Tuesday, February 27th
5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Henderson Hospital is the sixth acute-care hospital in the Valley Health System, and provides patient care throughout Las Vegas and Southern Nevada. We’re located in Henderson, Nevada, in the sunny Las Vegas Valley. Henderson has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in America and prides itself on being a family-friendly and close-knit community.
As a bonus, Henderson is just a hop, skip and a jump away from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip and the numerous natural wonders dotting the desert landscape.
Have it all when you live and work in Henderson. Apply to start your nursing career with us today!